StarMetro Transit: Design Your Transit System
How would you improve StarMetro transit?
StarMetro wants to better meet the needs of residents, employees, students, and visitors in Florida's capital region. Help us by selecting the strategies below you think would best improve transit in our region and support the community benefits you care about. We're in the information gathering phase, so your answers don't commit funds, policy, or service changes to StarMetro’s existing service.
If you have questions about this survey, email us.
Design your transit system
- You have $100 to spend.
- Scroll down to review the many methods to improve transit, their cost, and their expected benefits.
- Check the boxes to the left of each options to "select" those that are most important to you.
- Mix and match your choices to see how costs and benefits change depending on the different combinations of selected transit improvements.
- When you’re done, click “Submit”. You will then be asked a few follow-up questions.
- Increase transit ridership
- Speed and Reliability
- Make bus service faster and more reliable
- Comfort and Safety
- Make it safer and more comfortable to walk to bus stops and wait for the bus
- Coverage and Access
- Provide service to more areas
Your Overall Benefits